Take Control of Your Account
Managing your account online is easy. Use MyAccount to pay your bill online, check your usage history and get tips for reducing energy waste and your bill. It’s convenient, secure and available at home or on the go. Don’t have a MyAccount profile? Register now ›
Ways to Pay
- Pay online via MyAccount. Don’t have an account? Register now.
- Set up automated monthly payments via AutoPay
- Mail a payment in the self-addressed envelope to our headquarters
- Make a payment in person at either of our service centers or pay stations. Drop boxes are available after hours.
- Pay by phone using our QuickPay line 360-992-3400
About Your Bill
Even Out Your Monthly Bill with EqualPay
EqualPay helps you budget for utilities by making your monthly bill more predictable. When you sign up, we estimate your annual bill based on your past energy use, and divide that amount into equal monthly payments. You’ll never pay for more than you use.
Utility programs for apartment buildings can cut energy waste and increase comfort.
Water Service Info
We provide water service to areas of Clark County not served by city water utilities.
Building & Remodeling
Starting a construction project or making upgrades? Let us help you reduce waste and costs.
Protect yourself against telephone, text message and email scams that claim to come from Clark Public Utilities.
We’re Here To Help
Looking for ways to lower your bill? Need help to make payments on time? With us, you always have options.