Demonstrate your company’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
For as little as $1 a month, you can support the development of clean, earth-friendly electricity through our Green Lights program. Green Lights is offered in partnership with the Bonneville Environmental Foundation and supports wind, solar and other forms of clean, renewable power in our region. Enroll today ›
How to Calculate Your Contribution
Each block of Green Lights power cost $1 and accounts for 100 kWh of renewable energy use. If your monthly electricity use is 10,000 kWh, participating in Green Lights at ten percent is only $10 per month. Or go 100% renewable for $100 per month.
|Green Lights Blocks||10||25||50||100|
|Green Lights Cost @ $1 each||$10||$25||$50||$100|
|If monthly electricity usage = 10,000 kWh|
About the Project
- Participation is voluntary and flexible.
- There’s no time commitment and you can choose to change or stop your contribution at any time.
- For as long as you choose, the cost of participation is added to your electric bill each month.
- Contributions collectively fund the development of new, non-polluting energy sources.
“Green Lights is just another way we walk the talk in our commitment to sustainable business. Our natural cleaning products are designed to be easy on the earth and we want our energy to be the same.”
– Cindy Rimer, owner of BioKleen
Making a Difference Locally
A portion of Green Lights purchases are devoted to projects right here in Clark County, including solar installations on local schools and businesses, and solar education through the Solar 4R Schools program.