Free Advice and Home Energy Reviews from Energy Counselors
Whether you want to reduce high utility bills, learn about weatherization, or just ensure your home isn’t wasting energy, our energy counselors are happy to help. They’ll answer your questions and offer objective, up-to-date advice on which energy measures will (or won’t!) save you money. Often, this can be done on the phone and an energy counselor is always available Monday-Friday during business hours to help. If your home is electrically-heated, our energy counselors can also visit your home to do a free in-home energy review and advise on the most effective energy-saving measures.
Specifically, our energy counselors can:
- Analyze your home energy use and recommend steps to lower your electric bill
- Give you tips on how to winterize your home
- Guide you through the process of installing insulation, sealing ducts and selecting a heat pump
- Send you information about conservation products, programs and practices
- Speak to your neighborhood group, homeowners association or other organization about our conservation programs and ways to cut energy waste
To talk with an energy counselor or schedule an in-home energy review, please call 360-992-3355.