• Clark Public Utilities maintains Clark County street lights outside the city limits of Vancouver and Camas and we maintain leased area lighting installed by the utility on private property. To report a utility maintained light that needs attention, please fill out and submit the form below.

  • To report a street light out within the city limits of Camas or Vancouver, please contact the following:

    City Of Camas

    Email the City of Camas

    City of Vancouver

    Visit the City of Vancouver website for more information

    NOTE: Both cities will ask for a light number or street address location

  • (street address, nearest cross streets, side of street, etc.)