I’m a new customer within Clark County

Let us know your new address and when you would like electrical service started.

Start My Service

I’m moving from one address to another within Clark County

Let us know when to take electrical service out of your name at one address and start your service at your new location. We will contact you to verify the information.

 Transfer My Service

I’m moving outside of Clark County

Let us know when you will be leaving and to make arrangements for us to send your new utility a reference letter for you.

Stop My Service

Contact Us Today

This is your utility, and we’re happy to answer your questions.

Please call us at 360-992-3000 or contact us if you have questions.

Contact Us