Need help paying your energy bill? Programs are available
We understand that sometimes life can bring financial hardship. If you’re struggling to pay your utility bill, please call us. Our energy assistance programs and customer service representatives can help you:
- Better understand your utility bill
- Develop manageable budgets and payment plans
- Find new ways to reduce wasted energy and lower your bill
- Apply for home weatherization programs
- Get in touch with services that can provide food, financial assistance, employment, housing and/or medical assistance
What Do Energy Assistance Programs Pay For?
In addition to our programs to help with electric bills, Clark Public Utilities has partnered with other local organizations to administer the federally funded Low Income Heating Assistance Program, which can help eligible customers pay for a range of home energy fuels:
- Natural Gas
Do I Qualify for Energy Assistance?
You don’t have to be deep in financial crisis to receive help to pay energy bills. You may be eligible for energy assistance if:
What Do Energy Assistance Programs Provide?
- Home energy fuel payment assistance
- Emergency furnace repair or replacement
- Energy conservation guidance and resources, plus referral to our weatherization programs
- Advocacy and referral to other services and agencies
View the full program list or call customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Thank you for providing such vital support to our community members in need!
Contact an Energy Counselor
Our energy counselors are available Monday–Friday during business hours to answer questions about home energy use and help you reduce energy waste. Call us for advice or to set up an in-home energy review. Please call 360-992-3355 or contact us to make an appointment.