Why Install a Smart Thermostat?
Heating and cooling costs make up the largest portion of your energy bill. While there are many ways to cut costs, installing a smart thermostat can reduce energy waste, while still keeping your home comfortable. If you’re a Clark Public Utilities customer currently heating your home with an electric furnace or heat pump, you may qualify for the $50 smart thermostat rebate. If your home is heated with a natural gas furnace, you may qualify for a rebate through the Energy Trust.
Let us Help You!
We are currently offering a $50.00 rebate for:
- Nest Generation 3
- Nest E
- Carrier Cor TP-WEM01-A
- Bryant T6-WEM01-A
- Ecobee Smart Thermostat with Voice Control
Note: Ecobee Lite does not qualify for the rebate
To Qualify for Your Rebate:
- You must be a Clark Public Utilities customer
- You must own the home where the thermostat is installed
- The smart thermostat must be installed at your residence to qualify for the rebate
- Your home must be heated with an electric furnace or heat pump*
*If your home is heated with a natural gas furnace you may qualify for a rebate through Energy Trust.
- Homes that are heated with dual-fuel systems (e.g., heat pump with a natural gas furnace back-up) are not eligible for a smart thermostat rebate
Process for collecting the rebate
- Print and complete the Smart Thermostat Rebate Form
- Deliver the completed Smart Thermostat Rebate Form and a copy of your sales receipt to Clark Public Utilities via email to [email protected] or by mail to Clark Public Utilities, Attn: Rebates, PO Box 8900, Vancouver, WA, 98668