Why Install a Smart Thermostat?
Heating and cooling costs make up the largest portion of your energy bill. While there are many ways to cut costs, installing a smart thermostat can reduce energy waste, while still keeping your home comfortable. If you’re a Clark Public Utilities customer currently heating your home with an electric furnace or heat pump, you may qualify for the $50 smart thermostat rebate. If your home is heated with a natural gas furnace, you also may qualify for the rebate through the Energy Trust.
Let us Help You!
We are currently offering a $50.00 rebate for Nest Generation 3, NestE, Carrier Cor TP-WEM01-A, Bryant T6-WEM01-A, Ecobee-3, and Ecobee-4 (note the Ecobee Light does not qualify for the rebate).
To Qualify for Your Rebate:
- You must be a Clark Public Utilities customer
- You must own the home where the thermostat is installed
- The smart thermostat must be installed at your residence to qualify for the rebate
- Thermostat must be installed on or after 04/01/17
- Your home must be heated with an electric furnace or heat pump*
*If your home is heated with a natural gas furnace you also may qualify for the rebate
Process for collecting the rebate
- Print and complete the Smart Thermostat Rebate Form
- Deliver the completed Smart Thermostat Rebate Form and a copy of your sales receipt to Clark Public Utilities via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Clark Public Utilities, Attn: Rebates, PO Box 8900, Vancouver, WA, 98668