Why Install a Smart Thermostat?
Heating and cooling costs make up the largest portion of your energy bill. While there are many ways to cut costs, installing a smart thermostat can reduce energy waste, while still keeping your home comfortable. If you’re a Clark Public Utilities customer currently heating your home with an electric furnace or heat pump, you may qualify for the $50 smart thermostat rebate. If your home is heated with a natural gas furnace, you also may qualify for the rebate through the Energy Trust.
We are also providing qualifying customers with an installation of a FREE smart thermostat and LED lights on a first come, first serve basis. Eligible participants are identified through energy assistance programs administered by Clark Public Utilities. If you have not been previously qualified for energy assistance and would like to learn more about our Limited Income Smart Thermostat Program, click here.
Let us Help You!
We are currently offering a $50.00 rebate for Nest Generation 3, NestE, Carrier Cor TP-WEM01-A, Bryant T6-WEM01-A, Ecobee-3, and Ecobee-4 (note: Ecobee Lite does not qualify for the rebate).
To Qualify for Your Rebate:
- You must be a Clark Public Utilities customer
- You must own the home where the thermostat is installed
- The smart thermostat must be installed at your residence to qualify for the rebate
- Thermostat must be installed on or after 04/01/17
- Your home must be heated with an electric furnace or heat pump*
*If your home is heated with a natural gas furnace you also may qualify for the rebate
Process for collecting the rebate
- Print and complete the Smart Thermostat Rebate Form
- Deliver the completed Smart Thermostat Rebate Form and a copy of your sales receipt to Clark Public Utilities via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Clark Public Utilities, Attn: Rebates, PO Box 8900, Vancouver, WA, 98668