Why Install a Ductless Heat Pump?
- Save energy and money while heating your home during the winter months.
- Make your home more comfortable.
- Systems come standard with air conditioning—no more window units!
If you have cable ceiling heat, baseboard heat, an electric furnace or wall heaters, you’re probably using too much energy to heat your home. We’re helping qualified customers upgrade to a ductless heating and cooling system that uses a fraction of the electricity and provides more comfort than outdated systems.
Let us Help You!
If you are a homeowner who currently heats your home with cable ceiling heat, baseboard heaters or wall heaters, you may receive a rebate to help pay for an upgrade, as well as 3.5 percent financing. Site-built and manufactured homes heated with an electric furnace also qualify. Eligible homeowners will receive the rebate once the system is installed. A typical single head system can cost $4,000–$6,000.
Ductless Heat Pump Rebates:
- $800 rebate for the installation of a single or multi-head system (9.0 or greater HSPF)
- $100 rebate for ductless heat pump replacement (11.0 or greater HSPF)
To Qualify for Your Rebate:
- You must be the homeowner.
- Your home must have cable ceiling heat, baseboard heat, an electric furnace or wall heaters permanently installed.
- Click to find contractors participating in the utility’s Heat Pump/Ductless Heat Pump Contractor Network.
- Limit 1 ductless heat pump rebate per home.
All existing electrically heated homes, including manufactured homes, are eligible for our ductless heat pump financing program. Applicable Clark Public Utilities incentives will be deducted from your total loan amount.
- Loans for work on manufactured homes are limited to $5,000 or less.
- Ductless heat pump loans are available and are based on the contractor’s proposal.
- Loans are repayable over five years for amounts less than $10,000 and seven years on amounts exceeding $10,000, but your monthly payment will be at least $25.
- Processing fees: $230 for loans below $5,000; $450 for loans $5,000 or more. Fees can be paid upfront or added to your loan.
- Loan payments are billed monthly, separately from your energy bill.
- Options or extra costs not eligible for financing must be paid directly to your contractor.
- Loans are not transferable, so if you sell your home you must pay the unpaid balance on the loan in full.
- Financing is not available for new construction.
- Loans are subject to credit and equity approval.
- A lien is filed on the home for loans above $5,000.
Call Energy Services at 360-992-3355 to learn more about rebate eligibility, finance options, and our list of approved installation contractors.
Your energy savings and project costs will vary. Program requirements and rebate amounts are subject to change without notice. We do not endorse any particular contractor, manufacturer or product. We make no express or implied warranties of these products or installations. There are limits to loans, rebates and grants.