Be an Exhibitor
Where Great Ideas Grow
The 28th annual Clark Public Utilities Home & Garden Idea Fair will be held April 26, 27, and 28, 2019 at the Clark County Event Center in Vancouver, Washington. The 2018 show drew more than 20,000 motivated buyers ready to make purchasing decisions about their home and garden related projects. Exhibitors had the opportunity to build consumer awareness and generate quality leads.
Interested in being an exhibitor in the 2019 show? Here are some things you can look forward to:
- Nearly 300 commercial booth spaces available to exhibitors with products or services directly related to improving the structure of the home, yard or garden.
- Outdoor exhibitor space along the midway with additional spaces in front of the Exhibition Hall to generate more interest and attendee traffic flow.
- Landscape Showcase, the Innovative Home and the Guest Presentation Stage featured together.
- A full array of interactive displays from local community programs and organizations committed to environmental stewardship.
- Fun and educational hands-on activities for young ones and the young-at-heart.
How to become an exhibitor
Applications for the 2019 show will be available in October 2018.