Be an Exhibitor
Be an Exhibitor
*Applications for returning vendors will be accepted starting October 17, 2023, with booths assigned beginning November 15, 2023. Applications for new vendors will be accepted starting November 16, 2023.
How to become an exhibitor
To be an exhibitor at the 2024 Clark Public Utilities Home & Garden Idea Fair, you will need to:
- Complete the Exhibitor Application agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Commercial exhibitors must provide a UBI number issued by the Washington State Department of Revenue to report your sales tax activities. If you do not have a UBI number, please follow this link to get more information about this requirement.
If accepted, management will contact you to discuss booth location.
Booth space pricing:
- Each 10×10 booth space is $800 Floor Plan
- Each corner space is an additional $50
- Outdoor spaces are sold at $3.25 per square foot. Outdoor Map
- You may pay your booth fee online or by check payable to Clark Public Utilities.
Clark Public Utilities
Home & Garden Idea Fair
PO Box 8900
Vancouver, WA 98668
Upon acceptance as an exhibitor in the 2024 Home & Garden Idea Fair, Event Management shall:
- Provide a copy of the completed contract indicating assigned booth space and date payments are due.
- Provide 8-foot high drape in back and 3-foot side drapes and one 600 Watt/5 AMP electrical outlet for each booth space. Any electrical needs beyond the standard outlet will need to be coordinated through the electrical contractor and paid for by the exhibitor.
- Use reasonable safeguards against fire, theft and accidents, but not assume any liability for damage to goods or property of the exhibitor from fire, theft, water or storm, or any liability for accidents to persons or property.
- Need water access for your booth? Contact Molly to discuss at 360-992-3223
The Exhibitor shall:
- Make booth fee payments on or before the date it is due.
- Secure and maintain liability insurance, naming Clark Public Utilities and FSMG/Clark County Exhibition Center, their officers, agents and employees as additional insured, as will protect them from claims which may arise out of or result from the activities of the exhibitor. A certificate of insurance must be furnished to Event Management with final payment.
- Have booth completely set up the day before the event opens, man the booth for all hours of the event and not break down any part of the exhibit early.
Important Dates to Remember:
April 4 – Natural Gas Order forms must be received by the Clark County Event Center on or before April 4, 2024
April 5 – Booth furnishing rental requests must be received by Trade Show Supply House on or before April 5, 2024
April 12 – Additional electrical requests must be received by Hollywood Lights on or before April 12, 2024
Strict guidelines are followed when selecting commercial exhibitors for the fair. Exhibitors must have products or services directly related to the home or garden to be included in the show. This is one of several things that sets us apart from other home and garden shows in the area, and we believe it’s a requirement that makes the fair more enjoyable for the attendees.
Admission to the Home & Garden Idea Fair is free, so exhibitors will not need show passes. However, there is a $6 per car daily parking fee for each entry to the parking lot. Two-day parking passes for exhibitors will be sold for $10 (cash, debit or credit) by Event Center staff during set-up.