Be an Exhibitor
Where Great Ideas Grow
The 26th annual Clark Public Utilities Home & Garden Idea Fair will be held April 28, 29, and 30, 2017 at the Clark County Event Center in Vancouver, Washington. This event draws more than 20,000 motivated buyers ready to make purchasing decisions about their home and garden related projects. Exhibiting in this show is your best opportunity to build consumer awareness and generate quality leads.
Here are some things you can look forward to:
- Nearly 300 commercial booth spaces available to exhibitors with products or services directly related to improving the structure of the home, yard or garden.
- Outdoor exhibitor space along the midway with additional spaces in front of the Exhibition Hall to generate more interest and attendee traffic flow.
- Landscape Showcase, the Innovative Home and the Guest Presentation Stage featured together.
- The plant sale is hosted in the exhibit buildings directly across the midway from the Exhibition Hall.
- A full array of interactive displays from local community programs and organizations committed to environmental stewardship.
- Fun and educational hands-on activities for young ones and the young-at-heart.
How to become an exhibitor
To become an exhibitor at the 2017 Clark Public Utilities Home & Garden Idea Fair you will need to complete the Exhibitor Application and submit it along with a $100 per-booth-space deposit and a certificate of insurance naming Clark Public Utilities and FSMG/Clark County Event Center as additional insured.
Commercial exhibitors must provide a UBI number issued by the Washington State Department of Revenue to report your sales tax activities. If you do not have a UBI number, please follow this link to get more information about this requirement.
Booth space pricing
- Each 10×10 booth space is $725
- Each corner space is an additional $50
- Booth spaces may be combined to create larger display areas at the discretion of event management
- Limited outdoor spaces are sold at $3.25 per square foot. Call event management at (360) 992-3223 to get information about available outdoor space
Upon acceptance as an exhibitor in the 2017 Home & Garden Idea Fair, Event Management shall:
- Provide a copy of the completed application/contract indicating assigned booth space and date balance is due.
- Provide 8-foot high drape in back and 3-foot side drapes for each booth space and access to one (1) 600 Watt/5 AMP electrical outlet for each booth space for the duration of the fair. Any electrical needs beyond the standard outlet will be coordinated through the electrical contractor and paid for by the exhibitor.
- Provide a detailed service order form to exhibitors with booth confirmation. Additional services beyond those listed in the standard booth package as listed above, will be at exhibitor’s expense.
- Provide access to the venue for the purpose of booth set up during scheduled times prior to event start.
- Use reasonable safeguards against fire, theft and accidents, but not assume any liability for damage to goods or property of the exhibitor from fire, theft, water or storm, or any liability for accidents to persons or property.
The Exhibitor shall:
- Pay balance of the total booth rental 60 days after contract is signed and confirmed.
- Secure and maintain liability insurance, naming Clark Public Utilities and FSMG/Clark County Exhibition Center, their officers, agents and employees as additional insured, as will protect them from claims which may arise out of or result from the activities of the exhibitor.
- A certificate of insurance must be furnished to Event Management with final payment.Please make checks payable to Clark Public Utilities/Home & Garden Idea Fair and send payment to:
Clark Public Utilities
Home & Garden Idea Fair
PO Box 8900
Vancouver, WA 98668 website: www.homeandgardenideafair.com Phone: 360-992-3223 Fax: 360-992-3204
You may pay your deposit with cash or check payable to Clark Public Utilities. We do not accept credit card payments.
Please send this information to:
Clark Public Utilities
Home & Garden Idea Fair
PO Box 8900
Vancouver, WA 98668
Phone: 360-992-3223 Fax: 360-992-3204
Contact us! Call Michael O’Loughlin at 360-992-3223 for more information or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict guidelines are followed when selecting commercial exhibitors for the fair. Exhibitors must have products or services directly related to the home or garden to be included in the show. This is one of several things that sets us apart from other home and garden shows in the area, and we believe it’s a requirement that makes the fair more enjoyable to the more than 20,000 people who attend.
Each booth will have access to one 600 Watt/5AMP electrical outlet, eight-foot high back drape, three-foot high side drapes and a small sign with your company name for your booth. Additional booth furnishings and services are available at the exhibitor’s expense.
Admission to the Home & Garden Idea Fair is free, so exhibitors will not need show passes. However, there is a $6 per car daily parking fee for each entry to the parking lot.
If you have questions or need more information about the Home & Garden Idea Fair just leave a message at 360-992-3223 and an event staff person will get back to you as soon as possible.
Let others know you’ll be at the Home & Garden Idea Fair!
You can copy and past the code provided to include these ads in your email signature or website.
<a href="https://www.clarkpublicutilities.com/event/home-garden-idea-fair/"><img src="https://cdn6.clarkpublicutilities.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/2017-See-us-at-small.jpg"></a>
<a href="https://www.clarkpublicutilities.com/event/home-garden-idea-fair/"><img src="https://cdn6.clarkpublicutilities.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/2017-See-us-at-medium.jpg"></a>
<a href="https://www.clarkpublicutilities.com/event/home-garden-idea-fair/"><img src="https://cdn6.clarkpublicutilities.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/2017-See-us-at-large.jpg"></a>