Be an Exhibitor
Where Great Ideas Grow
Every year, nearly 20,000 people attend the Home & Garden Idea Fair. That’s thousands of opportunities for you to generate sales leads, drive showroom traffic, sell your products and establish your company as an industry leader.
Don’t hesitate. Booths sell out early and the waiting list grows fast.
Interested in joining us for the 2021 show? We’ll be taking applications in September so please check back with us then.
How to become an exhibitor
To be an exhibitor at the 2021 Clark Public Utilities Home & Garden Idea Fair, you will need to:
- Complete the Exhibitor Application and submit it along with a $100 deposit (We only accept checks for payment)
- Commercial exhibitors must provide a UBI number issued by the Washington State Department of Revenue to report your sales tax activities. If you do not have a UBI number, please follow this link to get more information about this requirement.
- If accepted, management will contact you to discuss booth location. If you are not accepted we will send back your deposit.
You must pay your booth fee by check payable to Clark Public Utilities. (We do not accept credit card payments) and mail it to:
Clark Public Utilities
Home & Garden Idea Fair
PO Box 8900
Vancouver, WA 98668
Upon acceptance as an exhibitor in the 2021 Home & Garden Idea Fair, Event Management shall:
- Provide a copy of the completed application/contract indicating assigned booth space and date balance is due.
- Provide 8-foot high drape in back and 3-foot side drapes and one 600 Watt/5 AMP electrical outlet for each booth space. Any electrical needs beyond the standard outlet will need to be coordinated through the electrical contractor and paid for by the exhibitor.
- Use reasonable safeguards against fire, theft and accidents, but not assume any liability for damage to goods or property of the exhibitor from fire, theft, water or storm, or any liability for accidents to persons or property.
The Exhibitor shall:
- Pay balance of the total booth fee on or before the date it is due.
- Secure and maintain liability insurance, naming Clark Public Utilities and FSMG/Clark County Exhibition Center, their officers, agents and employees as additional insured, as will protect them from claims which may arise out of or result from the activities of the exhibitor. A certificate of insurance must be furnished to Event Management with final payment.
- Have booth completely set up the day before the event opens, man the booth for all hours of the event and not break down any part of the exhibit early.
Natural Gas Ordering
Booth Furnishings Form
Strict guidelines are followed when selecting commercial exhibitors for the fair. Exhibitors must have products or services directly related to the home or garden to be included in the show. This is one of several things that sets us apart from other home and garden shows in the area, and we believe it’s a requirement that makes the fair more enjoyable for the attendees.
Admission to the Home & Garden Idea Fair is free, so exhibitors will not need show passes. However, there is a $6 per car daily parking fee for each entry to the parking lot.