Requirements and Specifications
- This measure applies to retrofits only.
- This measure is available for the commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
The new VRF system is installed in a building with the following characteristics:
- The space is conditioned by zonal or forced-air, electric-resistance heat as the primary heating source. No other heating sources are eligible.
The installed VRF system must:
- Have an AHRI certification of product rating.
- Meet BPA’s efficiency requirements for both heating and cooling. Contact Bill Hibbs at (360) 992-3340 for more information.
The installed VRF system is eligible even if it operates in tandem with a ventilation system that uses any fuel for heating ventilation air.
Qualifying installations will receive an incentive of $1000.00 per ton, up to 70% of total project cost.