Requirements and Specifications
These measures cannot be used to retrofit packaged terminal air conditioning (PTAC) units.
- The space is conditioned by an operational or failed air source heat pump; or
- The space is part of a building addition, new construction, or a major renovation project.
The installed heat pump must:
- Be an air-to-air heat pump;
- Have an AHRI certificate of product rating; and
- Meet BPA’s efficiency requirements for both heating and cooling. Contact Bill Hibbs at (360) 992-3340 for more information.
Qualifying installations will receive an incentive of $150.00 per ton, up to 70% of total project cost.
Steps to Participation:
Please submit the following documents to [email protected]:
- Participation agreement (request from [email protected])
- Completed Project Information Form
- Final Invoice(s)
- Product Cut Sheet(s)
- Post Installation Photo(s)