Requirements and Specifications
This measure is available for retrofits only.
Qualifying Heat Pump Conversion applications have the following building characteristics:
- 50,000 square feet or less conditioned building area,
- Heating type is electric resistance (gas is not eligible), and
- Consume less than 600,000kWh annually.
Installed Heat Pumps must meet the following requirements:
- Be an air to air heat pump system, and
- Meets all applicable CEE Tier 1 or Tier 2 performance specifications (e.g., both EER and IEER).
Qualifying installations will receive an incentive of $250.00 per ton, up to 50% of total project cost