Requirements and Specifications
- This measure applies to both retrofits and new construction.
- This measure is eligible to be installed in either:
- A lodging building type which, for the purposes of this measure, includes: hotel, motel, bed and breakfast, boarding/rooming house, apartment hotel, dormitory, and shelter or;
- In a residential care building type which, for the purposes of this measure, includes: nursing home, retirement home, and assisted living.
- No other building types are allowed.
The space is conditioned by a PTAC or zonal electric-resistance heat as the primary heating source. No other heating sources are eligible.
The installed PTHP must have an AHRI certificate of product rating. All AHRI certified PTHPs qualify for this incentive regardless of the rated COP.
Packaged Terminal Heat Pump Retrofit, $600 per PTHP, up to 70% of total project cost.
Packaged Terminal Heat Pump New Construction, $100 per PTHP, up to 70% of incremental cost.
Steps to Participation:
Please submit the following documents to [email protected]:
- Participation agreement (request from [email protected])
- Completed Project Information Form
- Final Invoice(s)
- Product Cut Sheet(s)
- Post Installation Photo(s)