Be an exhibitor - 2013 Home & Garden Idea Fair
Where great ideas grow
The 22nd annual Clark Public Utilities Home & Garden Idea Fair will be held April 26, 27, and 28, 2013 at the Clark County Event Center in Vancouver, Washington. This event draws more than 20,000 motivated buyers ready to make purchasing decisions about their home and garden related projects. Exhibiting in this show is your best opportunity to build consumer awareness and generate quality leads.
Here are some highlights:
- Nearly 300 commercial booth spaces available to exhibitors with products or services directly related to improving the structure of the home, yard or garden.
- Outdoor exhibitor space along the midway with additional spaces in front of the Exhibition Hall to generate more interest and attendee traffic flow.
- Full-scale landscape displays, an Energy Smart Home and the Guest Presentation Stage featured together in the Home & garden Showcase.
- The plant sales area in the exhibit buildings directly across the midway from the Exhibition Hall.
- A full array of interactive displays from local community programs and organizations committed to environmental stewardship.
- Fun and educational hands-on activities for young ones and the young-at-heart.
Reserve your booth space now!
Clark Public Utilities is partnering with Blue Ocean Events to manage recruitment and booking of commercial exhibitors for the 2013 event. Their staff brings more than three decades of consumer show experience and a commitment to customer service that fits perfectly with the unique qualities of the Home & Garden Idea Fair. We are pleased to have Blue Ocean Events as part of our team.
To become an exhibitor at the 2013 Clark Public Utilities Home & Garden Idea Fair you will need to complete the Exhibitor Application listed below and submit it along with a $50 per-booth-space deposit and a certificate of insurance naming Clark Public Utilities, Blue Ocean Events and FSMG/Clark County Event Center as additional insured.
Commercial exhibitors must provide a UBI number issued by the Washington State Department of Revenue to report your sales tax activities. If you do not have a UBI number, please follow this link to get more information about this requirement.
You may pay your deposit with cash or check payable to Clark Public Utilities. Please send this information to:
Clark Public Utilities
Home & Garden Idea Fair
PO Box 8900
Vancouver, WA 98668
Phone: 360 992-3223 Fax: 360 992-3204
- Exhibitor set-up information
- Building map
- Outdoor exhibitor map
- Copy of vendor packet letter
Call 360-992-3223 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strict guidelines are followed when selecting commercial exhibitors for the fair. Exhibitors must have products or services directly related to the home or garden to be included in the show. This is one of several things that sets us apart from other home and garden shows in the area, and we believe it's a requirement that makes the fair more enjoyable to the nearly 20,000 people who attend.
Each booth will have access to one 600 Watt/5AMP electrical outlet, eight-foot high back drape, three-foot high side drapes and a small sign with your company name for your booth. Additional booth furnishings and services are available at the exhibitor's expense. Order forms for the following will be available soon for your convenience:
Admission to the Home & Garden Idea Fair is free, so exhibitors will not need show passes. However, there is a $6 per car daily parking fee for each entry to the parking lot. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to purchase a three-day parking pass for $15 during set up on Thursday only. These passes will be available at the information desk when you check in during set up. Cash and checks are accepted only, and there are ATMs on site.
If you have questions or need more information about the Home & Garden Idea Fair just leave a message at 360-992-3223 and an event staff person will get back to you a soon as possible.