Meters are read and customers are billed monthly. You can eliminate the seasonal ups and downs of your utility bill with EqualPay, which divides your yearly bill into equal monthly payments.
A monthly customer newsletter, Currents, accompanies the bill.
We offer several convenient ways to pay your bill.
- MyAccount - View your account and pay online using your bank account. To set up payment with a credit or debit card, call us first then you can manage your payment account preferences online.
If you need to change your credit card information, please call us at 360-992-3000.
- Pay in person - Make your payment in person at either of our offices. Drop boxes are available for payments made after hours.
- Pay stations - Locations are listed on the .
- Pay by phone - Call our automated payment line at 360-992-3400.
- Mail your payment - A self-addressed envelope is sent with your bill.
- Payment assistance - If you think you're going to have trouble paying your bill on time and need to make payment arrangements, please call us at 360-992-3000 or visit an office and we'll be happy to work with you.
Consider a gift certificate for a relative, friend or neighbor.