Meters are read, and customers are billed, monthly. You can eliminate the seasonal ups and downs of your utility bill with Equal Pay, which divides your yearly bill into equal monthly payments.
We offer several convenient ways to pay your bill.
- Use My Account to view your account and make a one-time payment using your bank account or your VISA or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- Mail your payment in the self-addressed envelope sent with your bill or to Clark Public Utilities, P.O. Box 8900, Vancouver, WA 98668.
- Make your payment in person at either of our offices. Drop boxes are available for payments made after hours.
- Visit one of the pay stations listed on the .
- Electronically transfer your payment from your bank account.
- Charge your payment to a Visa or MasterCard.
- Pay your bill online
- Make a payment over the phone with a customer representative.
- Make a payment by phone using our automated self-service payment and information line at 992-3400.
If you think you're going to have trouble paying your bill on time and need to make payment arrangements, please call us at (360) 992-3000 or visit an office and we'll be happy to work with you.
Learn about assistance programs available through your utility.
Consider a gift certificate for a relative, friend or neighbor.