What You Need to Know
Before you start the application process, please take a close look at the eligibility requirements below and ensure your project meets the criteria. If there is a co-borrower, or more than one homeowner, all must be present and participate in the completion of the online application.
*Please note: If you are coming into the office to sign paperwork, we require that you:
- Wear a mask
- Maintain social distance
- Stay home if you feel sick and work with us to reschedule
- Stay home if you have been exposed to COVID-19 and work with us to reschedule
Are you eligible?
- Applicants are Clark Public Utilities residential customers.
- Project meets conservation program requirements.
- Home is electrically heated and not a new construction, except for solar installations.
- Loans for manufactured home projects must be $5,000 or less.
- If you currently have another Clark Public Utilities conservation loan, total funds cannot exceed $30,000.
- Please allow at least 20 minutes to complete online application.
- All legal homeowners must apply.
- If the applicant is legally married, the spouse must also apply for the loan as a co-applicant.
- All parties must be present to authorize the application.
- Proof of income (two most current pay stubs or last year’s tax return) must be uploaded as a pdf or Word document.
- Current contractor bid for proposed project must also be provided. Bid must be from contractor participating in the utility’s Contractor Network.
Ready to get started?
Click on the type of loan you would like to apply for below to get started with your application. Once your application is submitted, please allow 10 business days for application processing.