Be an Exhibitor
Want to Be an Exhibitor?
- Complete the Exhibitor Application agreeing to the terms and conditions and email them to [email protected]
- Commercial exhibitors must provide a UBI number issued by the Washington State Department of Revenue to report your sales tax activities. If you do not have a UBI number, please follow this link to get more information about this requirement.
- If accepted, management will contact you to discuss booth location.
- For this year, commercial vendor space is free. We ask our exhibitors to market their presence at this event to build community awareness and enthusiasm for this new festival!
Event Management Responsibilities:
- Provide a copy of the completed contract indicating assigned booth space.
- Provide 1 8-foot table and 2 chairs per 10×10 booth space
- Use reasonable safeguards against fire, theft and accidents, but not assume any liability for damage to goods or property of the exhibitor from fire, theft, water or storm, or any liability for accidents to persons or property.
- Secure and maintain liability insurance, naming Clark Public Utilities, their officers, agents and employees as additional insured, as will protect them from claims which may arise out of or result from the activities of the exhibitor.
- Have booth completely set up by 9:30 a.m., staff the booth for all hours of the event and not break down any part of the exhibit early.
- Provide your own tent canopy.
- Maintain proper event permits and health department requirements if selling food.
- Set-up for the 2023 Clark Public Utilities Pollinator Festival is scheduled for 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Please unload your display materials, and then immediately move your vehicle to the vendor parking area.
- No vehicles in the event area past 9:00 a.m.
- Please check in at Show Info when you arrive.
- Contact Stephanie Frisch