We give you access to your account information online any time! Log in to a secure location to get information about your account or to pay your bill.
Using MyAccount you can:
- See your current or previous bills as PDF copies of your actual paper bill
- Check your billing and payment history
- Compare your usage by month
- Switch to paperless billing or just make a single payment
- Change information in your profile such as your email address and your password
- Sign up for EqualPay or AutoPay
- Use the free calculators to see where you're using electricity and get suggested ideas for conserving
MyAccount is available to all residential customers. If you want to enjoy the benefits of paperless billing we will send you an email notification when your bill is available online. Then, when you log in to My Account, you will find an electronic version of your paper bill.
You can pay your bill online through a transfer of funds from your bank account or with your Visa or MasterCard credit card. When you pay your bill online you can choose to get an email confirmation of your payment.
You can also keep receiving your paper bill and just get an email letting you know the bill information is available online.
At MyAccount you can also sign up for payment reminders. Just tell us how many days in advance of your due date you want to get an email reminder!
It's easy to sign up. Just have your account number ready and follow the prompts.
And remember, no matter where you pay your bill, if you have questions about your Clark Public Utilities account, send us an e-mail, or you can call our Customer Service department at 360-992-3000.