Credit card payments
Charge your payments to a MasterCard or Visa.
Use either your credit or debit card with the MasterCard or Visa logo to pay your bill:
- over the phone where customer representatives are available 24 hours a day
- using Quick Pay at 992-3400, our 24-hour self-service payment and information line
- using My Account to view your account and make a one-time payment
- in person at our offices, or
- by noting the number on your bill stub and mailing it to us.
Have all of your utility bills charged to your MasterCard or Visa on a recurring basis. We will continue to send you your regular bill and automatically charge the payment to your debit or credit card on the due date. You can change this recurring payment option at any time.
To sign up for this service:
- fill in the appropriate box on your payment stub
- call us at (360) 992-3000 to give us your card number, or
- visit one of our offices.
For your credit security purposes, we do not provide a form on our website to sign up for Credit Pay.