Methods of payment
We offer several convenient ways to pay your bill.
- Mail your payment in the self-addressed envelope sent with your bill or to Clark Public Utilities, P.O. Box 8900, Vancouver, WA 98668.
- Make your payment in person at either of our offices. Drop boxes are available for payments made after hours.
- Visit one of the pay stations listed on the back of your bill.
- Electronically transfer your payment from your bank account with Auto Pay.
- Charge your payment to a Visa or MasterCard with Credit Pay.
- Use My Account to view your account and make a one-time payment using your bank account or your VISA or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- Make a payment over the phone with Phone Pay.
- Make a payment using Quick Pay at 992-3400. This is an automated self-service payment and information line.